Learn more! ! if you are a bone fide Higher Education establishment and would like to learn how the piglix project may be your answer to the challenges of 'lecture room' replacement strategies, use our feedback page now to tell us about your needs and have someone contact you to explain your options and possibilities.
piglix.com is an organization with a mission to promote respectful participation of its many users and visitors and to reward those who abide by the site's Terms & Conditions and Community Policies. These Community Policies state the activities that are acceptable on the site, and what is inappropriate and may be stopped by piglix.com.. These rules are intended to provide guidance and restrictions governing your use of, and participation in, our Services.
1. Be genuine. Our users need to be real people, who provide their real names and accurate information about themselves. If this rule is not followed, the person may be unable to convert their piglix points into pigCoins (or other crypto-currency).
2. Be respectable. Users may need to discuss issues on the site but all such exchanges must be dignified and respectable. Users must be sincere, well-mannered and considerate of others by not being dishonest or inappropriate. When creating content on piglix.com, we ask that you follow our Terms & Conditions of use and keep your content and conduct professional, relevant, and on-topic. Do not share false information or use the site to upset or intimidate others. This site must never be used to share graphic, obscene, or pornographic content.
3. Be respectful. We strive to maintain a safe and friendly community for our members. The Services shouldn't be used to harm others or their career or business prospects or to air personal grievances and disputes. It is not okay to use the Services to harass, abuse, or send other unwelcome communications to people (e.g., romantic advances, sexually explicit content, junk mail, spam, chain letters, phishing schemes). piglix.com does not allow so-called 'hate speech' or verbally abusing or attacking of people because of their race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, political or religious affiliations, or medical or physical condition. Also, hate groups, terrorists, and those who engage in violent crimes or any behavior that relates to unlawful practices or activities are not permitted on the site.
4. Respect Others' Rights and Follow the Law. Before sharing or using someone else's copyrighted works, trademarks, private information, or trade secrets, please make sure you have the legal right to do so. The site should not be used for illegal activities, promoting illegal products or to violate the rights of others. Don't use the site to commit fraud or to try to trick others. Also, don't use the site to intentionally distribute "viruses", "worms" or other software that can destroy or interrupt others' data or computer devices.
5. Respect piglix.com's Rights. Don't violate the rights of piglix.com. Do not imply or suggest that you are affiliated with or endorsed by piglix.com when you are not. Do not violate our intellectual property rights or interfere with or disrupt the services provided by the site.
Don't forget! that your welfare and that of all your friends and colleagues here is of primary concern and a distance of six feet (1.8m) minimum is required at all times.